- Teeraratkul, C., Irwin, Z., Shadden, S.C., and Mukherjee, D. (2020). Computational Investigation Of Blood Flow And Flow-mediated Transport In Arterial Thrombus Neighborhood. [pre-print: bioRxiv 2020.06.11.147488] (in review: Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology). [bioRxiv]
- Miller, S., Mukherjee, D., Wilson, J., Clements, N., and Steiner, C. (2020). Implementing A Negative-Pressure Isolation Space Within A Skilled Nursing Facility To Control SARS-CoV-2 Transmission. American Journal of Infection Control. [accepted; in press]. [medRxiv]
- Mukherjee, D. (2020). Developing Effective Screencast Modules For Teaching Computational Techniques In Remote Modalities. (in review: Journal of Biomedical Engineering Education). [author-manuscript]
- Mukherjee, D., Jani, N.D., Narvid, J., and Shadden, S.C. (2018). The Role Of Circle of Willis Anatomy In Cardio-embolic Stroke - A Patient-specific Simulation Based Study. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. 46(8):1128-1145. [bioRxiv] [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., and Shadden, S.C. (2018). Modeling Blood Flow Around A Thrombus Using A Hybrid Particle-Continuum Approach. Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology. 17(3):645-663. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., and Shadden, S.C. (2017). Inertial Particle Dynamics In Large Artery Flows - Implications For Modeling Arterial Embolisms. Journal of Biomechanics. 52(8):155-164. [doi]
- Casas, G., Mukherjee, D., Celigueta, M.A., Zohdi, T.I., and Onate, E. (2017). A Modular, Partitioned, Discrete Element Framework For Industrial Grain Distribution Systems With Rotating Machinery. Journal of Computational Particle Mechanics. 4(2):181-198. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., Jani, N., Selvaganesan, K., Weng, C.L., and Shadden, S.C. (2016). Computational Assessment Of The Relation Between Embolism Source And Embolus Distribution To The Circle Of Willis For Improved Understanding Of Stroke Etiology. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering. 138(8):081008-081008-13. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., Padilla, J., and Shadden, S.C. (2015). Numerical Investigation Of Fluid-particle Interactions For Embolic Stroke. Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics. 30(1):23-39. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., and Zohdi, T.I. (2015). A Discrete Element Based Simulation Framework To Investigate Particulate Spray Deposition Processes. Journal of Computational Physics. 290:298-317. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., and Zohdi, T. I. (2015). Computational Modeling Of The Dynamics & Interference Effects Of An Erosive Granular Jet Impacting A Porous, Compliant Surface. Granular Matter. 17(2):231-252. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., Zaky, Z., Zohdi, T.I., Salama, A., and Sun, S. (2015). Investigation Of Guided Particle Transport For Noninvasive Healing Of Damaged Piping System Using Electro-Magneto-Mechanical Methods. Journal of Society of Petroleum Engineers. 20(4):872-883. [doi]
- Mukherjee, D., and Zohdi, T. I. (2014). Electromagnetic Control Of Charged Particulate Spray Systems - Models For Planning The Spray-gun Operations. Computer-Aided Design. 46:211-215. [doi]
- Khadangale, S.B., Hajebrahimi, S., Ferguson, V.L., Lynch, M.E., and Mukherjee, D. (2020). Fluid-Structure Interaction Framework For Fluid Flow Through The Bone Lacunar-Canalicular System With Morphological Variations. Proceedings of the Summer Biomechanics, Bioengineering, and Biotransport Conference, Virtual.
- Mukherjee, D., and Shadden, S.C. (2017). Fictitious Domain Particle-Based Modeling For Thrombosis. Proceedings of the Summer Biomechanics, Bioengineering, and Biotransport Conference, Tucson, Arizona.
- Mukherjee, D., Jani, N.D., and Shadden, S.C. (2017). Discrete Particle Modeling For Thrombotic And Embolic Phenomena In Arteries. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Biomedical Engineering, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Mukherjee, D., and Shadden, S.C. (2016). Towards Non-invasive, Computational Modeling Of The Transport Of Thrombo-Emboli And Athero-Emboli Along Arteries. Proceedings of the Summer Biomechanics, Bioengineering and Biotransport Conference, National Harbor, Maryland.
- Mukherjee, D., and Shadden, S.C. (2015). Insights Into The Hemodynamic Factors Affecting Embolus Transport For Stroke. Proceedings of the Summer Biomechanics, Bioengineering and Biotransport Conference, Snowbird, Utah.
- Mukherjee, D., and Zohdi, T.I. (2013). Computer Modeling and Simulation Framework for Particulate Spray Based Manufacturing Processes. Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, San Diego, California.
- Mukherjee, D., and Mansour, A.E. (2010). Preliminary Concept and Feasibility Studies on Ocean Energy Device Design from Used Ships. Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Ocean & Offshore, and Arctic Engineering, Shanghai, China. - [best paper award]